Mary Margaretich, REALTOR®
Welcome to my home! My husband, Dr. Kebby Margaretich, and I absolutely love living in Nevada County in Northern California. If you are new to the area, I would be happy to help you discover the wonderful amenities surrounding all of us here. If you are one of the lucky ones who already lives here and you want to relocate locally or upgrade or downsize your living arrangements, you can depend on my years of experience as a professional Realtor® (since 1985) to protect your interests while buying or selling real estate.
We are not only involved in our community through Habitat for Humanity, Sammie’s Friends and Business Networking International (BNI), but balance out our busy schedules with some of my favorite pastimes such as horseback riding, hiking and skiing which this area offers. We live in an area where we are surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes, lakes and streams, beautiful small towns and great neighbors yet we have all the ‘big city’ conveniences close by. How can it get any better than that?
I have seen good and bad times in the real estate market. Since I have so many years in the business to see different cycles/types of real estate markets, I am able to assure you that whatever your situation, I have the knowledge and experience to handle any situation.
My areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Introducing you to reputable lenders to facilitate the loan that is right for you
- Finding you the property that matches your needs and wants
- Negotiating the best outcome for your purchase
- Managing the mound of paperwork and making sure all the ‘I’s’ are dotted and all the ‘T’s’ are crossed
- Guiding you through the anxiety and excitement of purchasing any type of real estate
- Researching the properties in the area (those on the market now and those that have sold) to assure that the pricing on your property will bring you the best offer(s)
- Putting everything in writing so that there are no ‘surprises’
- Negotiating the best outcome for your sale
- Handling any Short Sale situations (if necessary) and making sure you are not only kept informed but understand what is going on at all times
- Managing all the paperwork involved with a sale of real estate
- Nevada County Board of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Residential Specialist Association (CRS)
- Clubnet Member Buffini & Company
- Habitat for Humanity